THE UNIQuest SUMMER UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
“UNIQUEst” Campus and our partner UCLan Cyprus
- UCLan Cyprus is approved and validated by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
- Ph.D qualified professors , active in latest research, providing enhanced learning experience.
- The most modern high tech campus, awarded the Europe AND East Mediterranean “InAVative Teaching Facilities” .
- UCLan UK is within TOP 10 Universities with highest student numbers.
- UCLan achieves one of the highest student satisfaction rates, reaching 92%!
- FREE WIFI throughout the campus!
A UNIQUEst British University summer experience in Cyprus
- Intensive Summer program, combining English language learning and introduction into academic subjects, such as Business, Psychology and Technology/IT
- Interactive and fun based learning methodology, with active involvement of students .
- Designed for teenagers, 13-17 y.o . who would like to improve their English through fun learning within a British Higher Education environment!
- A requirement for the registration to the program is that students should have pre-intermediate level of English language.
- PYLA is situated about 7 km from Larnaka center
- 15 km from the Larnaka International Airport
- Pyla is one of the oldest villages of Cyprus, originating from the Byzantine period
- The Pyla Tourist Area is the area that neighbors the sea
- Several of the most luxurious hotels in Cyprus are located in this area
- This seaside near Pyla is lined with a mix of taverns and restaurants, as well as tourist shops and boutiques
- the beachside offers organized beach facilities all the way up to the C.T.O. (Cyprus Tourist Organization) beach.
Fun and Learning Activities of UniQuest SUMMER program
Our program provides various activities beyond the classroom with full immersion in the English language. During the UniQuest program various activities such as: excursions on leisure yachts, Camel Safari, treasure hunts, barbecues, sport competitions and various other activities on the beach, at the University campus or in Larnaka Centre are held on a daily basis.
Guided Tours of Larnaca, Lefkara Lace Village, Troodos mountains, ….…
Pool games, Beach volleyball and Beach Tennis , Football, Archery, Beach games, ……..
Yacht trip, Night walks, movie nights, BBQ , ………
Cycling, Scavenger Hunt, Orienteering Game, Hiking, Rock climbing, Paintball, Shopping,…….
UniQuest students are offered accommodation in the newly built University Campus student apartments, with four-star comforts . They have the option of staying in a 3 or 4-bed apartment, all with private WC and bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided and are changed regularly.
Regular cleaning is provided for all rooms.
Launderette facilities are available at extra charge
Three meals per day are included in the program for UniQuest students.
Breakfast and lunch are served in the University cafeteria on teaching days.
Dinner is served either at the dormitories or in various restaurants on the seaside near the Campus.
Sample menu with more information is available upon request.
You may download the UNIQuest brochure here.
You may see the price of the UNIQuest program here.